Adrenaline and Adventure
- Bungy Jump -Bloukrans is the highest bridge in Africa and a proud Guinness World Record holder for the highest commercial bungy jump in the world at 216m. Walk along a spectacular cat walk – look out over the gorge to the mountains and the sea in the distance – and bungy!
- Skydive - One of the most thrilling experiences on the African continent. Tandem sky diving or parachuting. Enjoy a 20min plane ride over the Knysna forest and Plettenberg Bay coastline as you prepare for the adenaline rush!
- Surfing - Learn 2 Surf runs lessons on nearby sand bottomed beaches. Good for beginners – as long as the tide is right.
- Diving - Pro Dive is a 5 Star National Geographic Dive Centre offering shore dives right from the beach, boat dives to some spectacular sites and effortless scuba introductions and training on site.
- Swimming with seals - Get up close and personal with South African Fur Seals - all equipment supplied.
- Mountain Biking – The Harkerville Cycle Routes are situated in the forest between Knysna and Plettenberg Bay. There are 4 routes catering for the beginner to the more advanced mountain biker.
- Robberg Peninsula Hike - Robberg Nature Reserve offers great walking and hiking trails and is an excellent view site for cliff based whale and dolphin sightings.
- River Adventures -AfriCanyon will take you on a canyoning adventure. Make your way through the shallows of a meandering stream and swim through rockpools surrounded by indigenous flora. Feel the rush as the river gives way to deeper calm pools as you enter the gorge.
- Tree top Canopy Tour – Experience the wonders of the indigenous forest suspended 30m above the forest floor. Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours
- Monkeyland - Monkeyland is the world’s first free-roaming, multi-species primate sanctuary. It provides ex-captive primates with a healthier and more natural life.
- Birds of Eden - Birds of Eden is the largest free-flight aviary in the world. Visitors are welcome to explore the sanctuary which is home to over 3500 birds of around 200 species.
- Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary - Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary is home to lions, cheetahs, tigers, leopard, jaguar, puma, caracal, serval cats and other wildlife species. At Jukani the focus is on conservation education.
- Plett Game Reserve - The Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve is the biggest game reserve in the Southern Cape with 2200 ha spread out across the hills above the Garden Route coastline.It has an abundance of wildlife totalling over 1000 animals. Activities include game viewing on horseback or 4×4 vehicles, canoe adventures and guided walks.
- Knysna Elephant Park - The Knysna Elephant Park houses and cares for orphaned African elephants. You can book an elephant-back ride, a sunrise walk with the elephants or a sundowner tour.
- Lawnwood Snake Sanctuary - The Lawnwood Snake Sanctuary now boasts one of the most comprehensive snake collections with over 100 different snakes and reptiles to see. Catering for the snake lover and snake phobic, you are made to feel relaxed as well as excited.
- Deep sea Fishing - Plett Fishing Charters offer you a memorable fishing experience and a unique opportunity to explore the diversity of this beautiful bay. The vessel can accommodate 12 people fishing and they will supply you with all equipment and bait.
- Canoe Hire – on the Keurbooms River